Thursday, May 29, 2014

the loft
The lofts are in.  After years of thinking about them, it took all of two weekend trips.  The view and the breeze are just as we had imagined.  What a great addition to our little cabin in the woods!
And here's a hint of my little guy watching a good old fashioned VHS tape in the master bedroom.
The birch handrail was put up a couple of years ago and I'm loving how aged and oiled it's getting.

 As I cleaned out the garage I found this swing that George made for the kids a long time ago. I promptly took it out and hung it up.  The kids played endlessly on it.
 Another great weekend on the island.  There's always so much that we didn't seem get to.  Next visit will have a bike ride to Sand Dunes Beach, a little game of tennis at the Rec Center courts, an ice cream at the Albi, and a visit to the library if we have rainy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment